Since 1992, Capital Salvage has been doing the dirty work so you don’t have to.
Capital Salvage Metal Recycling Co. LTD.
Specializing in the buying and selling of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, Capital Salvage is "the people's scrap yard";
Open 7 days a week, 362 days a year.
WE ALSO PROVIDE:
Conditionally accepted items - Inquire first!
- Aerosol Cans
- Barrels, Drums, and Other Containers
- Gauges and Measuring Devices
- Hydraulic Equipment, Pre-1980 or indeterminable
- Aircraft Material
- Paint Cans
- Lighting Fixtures, Outdoor and Industrial/Commercial (sodium/mercury vapor, metal halide, fluorescent, and neon).
- Tanks Above ground
- Compressed/Liquefied Gas Cylinders and Vessels (oxygen, propane, acetylene argon, refrigerants, fire extinguishers, ect).
- Closed Containers of Any Kind
- Radioactive Material
- Flammable or Combustible Material
- Live Ammunition
- Oil-Filled Space/Portable Heaters Pre-1980
- Used Oil Filters
- Fluorescent Light Bulbs
- Computer Monitors
- Thermometers and Thermostats
- TV’s or cathode ray tubes
- Magnesium Turnings
- Material Containing Asbestos
- Any Material Containing Concrete
- Containers With Free-Flowing Liquids Inside
- Anything Containing Mercury or Other Dangerous Elements
- Explosives of Any Kind
- Scrap Containing Excessive Trash or Non-Metallic Recyclables